Wednesday 26 June 2013

New Rockabilly band from Budapest - "The Cathouse"

I just received a very cool e-mail from The Cathouse. This is a band from Budapest who are poised to  promote their 1980s, old-school sound psychobilly to the rest of Europe and the world.

I always find it exciting when a band gets in touch and is obviously a hard-working, ambitious band who recognize that PGP is a great way to get the word out. I mean, apart from feeding my infernal desire for sharing music, having fun, getting to know the audience and draining adrenaline, that is what the show is here for. As I mentioned to Judit, the summer specials will be reviews of previous episodes. That includes upcoming show numbers 127, 128 and 129. After that it will be business as usual, with new music and more psychotic fun.

Here are some links to The Cathouse for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment